Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sorry for the delay in updates.  I don't know if I've mentioned this, but we have 2 puppies now.  2 puppies apparently take a lot of time.  Go figure.  

Here's the truth of the matter:  I've been nervous. Really, really nervous.  Two puppies is a lot.  
But their perfect.  
And I have a new definition of happiness.
Happiness is: 2 puppies perfectly content in their crates.


Here you go.  
Nitty, gritty details:
Daijo is now 7.5 weeks compared to Venn's 9.5.  We had no idea how much Venn grew last week, but holy cow.  Venn is twice the size of Daijo right now.  Literally.  Venn is 14 pounds and Daijo is only 7. 



They are getting along wonderfully.



Having Venn for the extra week has made all the difference.  He is almost perfectly house-broken now and it;s leaving us plenty of time to work with Daijo on the essentials - crates, peeing and pooping.  In case you've missed his perfectly curly ears, here you are once again.



I promise I'll put up more pictures of Daijo - once I can sleep and once he's willing to move far away from me so that I can aim a camera at him :)

Yes.  Thankful.  
Happy 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your beautiful puppies in person!(you and Brian too) September just can't come fast enough.

    ReplyDelete