Sunday, July 4, 2010

Friday, July 2, 2010

I went shopping today to "replace" a few of Daijo's things, namely his bed.  Venn has usurped all the Daijo items that had previously been purchased, and with his home coming tonight, I needed to do some shopping.  I let Venn try the new things out when I got home.  The new bed and toys passed.

Dad, the next two pictures are for you.  All I could think when I saw these giant stuffed bones was about the massive bones you used to send Bo-shi for Christmas.  Thought you might enjoy them :)



I've also come to realize the power of my Blackberry camera with these pups.  




And other than a ton of work, that was my Friday.  Well, until we spent 6 hours in the car to bring this little guy home.  Here's a road trip pic...


6 comments:

  1. Those 2 stuffed bones for your puppies were great! As you said, it made me think of the bones I sent to Bo-shi. I am sure he would readily approve of the new puppies and gladly accept them as his brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe! there's a photo of you and I in the background. Yay me! You just made me smile.
    I have that same one 8x10 on my fridge.
    Miss you.

    Sweet Sweet babies you have lady.
    I enjoy seeing your puppy love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwe! there is a photo of you and I in the background. Yay me! You just made me smile.
    I have that same one 8x10 on my fridge.
    love. it.

    & I love looking at you puppy love. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's my other comment. I posted twice. I'm a noob. lame. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I love it being there twice. I'm not even going to remove the duplicate. It makes me feel special!

    ReplyDelete