Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monday, July 5, 2010

We had our first Vet appointment today.  It went pretty well.  We learned a lot about vaccinations, that's for sure.  Both of our boys have now been deemed healthy and they're ready to start meeting the world.  
Let the socialization begin!


Venn continues to grow and he's definitely finding his puppy-stride.  He's got more energy every day.  Daijo is still in the phase where he literally sleeps all the time.  It's pretty funny to watch Venn coming careening toward him at full speed and just body slam the little guy trying to get him to play.


I know that eventually the newness and excitement of this will wear off and I'll get back to my daily picture routine, but for now, these pups are pretty much dominating our life (and I'm pretty thankful for that).

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get ahold of those pups! If you aren't careful you might put some ideas into your Mom's head about getting a puppy!

    ReplyDelete