Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday, July 17, 2010

We had a very full day today - Puppy Class in Woodenville in the morning, puppy play dates back in Woodenville in the afternoon and then up to Burlington in the evening for a good old fashioned summer barbeque.  We learned a lot of great things today that we'll be working on with the boys in the coming week, but all puppiness aside, you know what I'm thankful for today?
Friends.
Friends who understand that if Brian and I are coming to a barbeque at this point in our lives, we're bringing our two boys along.  Friends who are beautifully pregnant and make me excited just to think about their future and what amazing parents they will be.  Friends who (in the midst of being pregnant and thinking about the new life they are bringing into the world) somehow find the time to get us new puppy gifts.  And...these same friends also happen to understand my complete obsession with my camera and indulge me in posing for picture after picture.

Hope I don't ruin all that by posting some of those pics on my blog :)  Melisa - here are some of my favorites...

























1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great photos - I am sure that they will be happy to have them, too!

    ReplyDelete