Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to make time for my camera...which sucks, because it brings me a lot of peace when I'm out taking pictures.
There's just a lot going on right now.  We're trying to find a house (or at least doing a really good job of getting our offers rejected) and the pups are...well, you know, puppies.  They take a lot of focus, and time, and patience.  I think Brian and I are doing really well with all of that; it's just that once we give them all the focus and time and patience that they need (considering we all live in a tiny apartment 4 floors up from areas where they can pee) we just don't have much left for anything else.

My kingdom for a yard...

Anyhow, I thought I'd pull out some of the recent pictures from my blackberry, because of course there are some of those. :)

This is what my commute looked like last week going down to San Diego.  Ranier was looking mighty beautiful, if I do say so myself.


And here is a view from one of the dinners last week...



And a token puppy shot.  The boys have a toy box in the living room.  Much like kids, they are never satisfied until every toy is strewn about completely underfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment