Monday, September 27, 2010

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So, my parents have come to Seattle for a visit.  This is their first time coming out to Seattle to experience my life out here.  This city is just so overwhelming that my list of to-do's for them is monumental.  There is no way we will be able to fit everything in, but I'm certainly going to try!

We started this afternoon in Fremont.  My pictures of the troll were pretty boring, but I liked the way these two shots of the JP Patches statue came out...



I'm enjoying being able to run around and take pictures with my mom.  She is just as much into this whole camera thing as I am.  
It's also really interesting to look at these things I see all the time through someone else's eyes. It's a nice reminder of how differently we all see the very same things.


1 comment: