Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Guilty Pleasure #19: Pedicures

I know, I know, this totally makes me sound like "that girl', but I can't help it.  Pedicures are like my kryptonite.  My wallet totally loses all control when they're around.  Over the winter, in an effort to be more fiscally responsible, I gave up pedicures.  I figured that I wasn't really going to be seeing my toes for the season (you see, I also have this thing for wool socks), so I convinced myself that pedicures were going to be a seasonal activity in my life.  I'm a big girl.  I can handle it.  In fact, I haven't had a pedicure since January when I totally lucked into a girls day out with Brian's mom and sister.

Anyhow, so with a brief preview today of summer warmth, I treated myself to a pleasant little walk and a french pedicure before tackling the rest of my work for the evening.  Time well wasted.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy pedicures, in fact I have had two already this summer season--they feel so good and toes look so pretty with polish. I'm glad you had one. Nice picture of your toes!

    ReplyDelete