Monday, June 7, 2010

Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's amusing to me how quickly I forget everything I do.  I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse.  

We packed a lot into Saturday, yet somehow, inside all the hustle and bustle, we found time to enjoy a glimpse of sunshine, too.  After a great little lunch, we walked down to the canal in Fremont and took a few minutes to watch the world float by.

I'm becoming addicted to these little stolen moments inside of my days.  I feel like I can completely manage any chaos in any given day so long as I can have just a few minutes to breathe and remember that the world doesn't really revolve around me and there is so much else happening.. (Of course, this makes it sound like I actually did something busy or involved on Saturday, and I really didn't at all.  I got to sit around and watch Brian work and be busy...which is exhausting in and of itself, so I'm going to go ahead and claim exhaustion by proxy)




We ended the night by watching the sunset over Seattle.  And having the ability to watch the sunset over this very beautiful city just makes me feel very blessed indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment