Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A photo-journey through Heather's Day:


First I got to stare at Mount Rainier all the way to work...


Then, my boyfriend cooked me dinner 
(in the process, using some of the cilantro that we grew together on our patio - woo hoo!)



And then we went to the rooftop patio to watch the sunset and play with our cameras.  He was capturing beautiful landscapes while I was totally distracted with the plant life.


Life could be worse. That's for sure.

I say that only because I need to.  
It's too easy to forget sometimes how good I have it, to forget that every day is full of magic and wonder.  


1 comment:

  1. "It's too easy to forget sometimes how good I have it, to forget that every day is full of magic and wonder."

    Love those words. =)

    ReplyDelete