Monday, March 15, 2010

A Brief Intro


So, at my mother's encouraging, I'm going to start keeping a blog. I thought about posting all of these pictures on Facebook, but that venue almost forces people to look at what I'm doing.  I don't have a problem sharing, I just don't want to force anyone to follow me.  It's not like I'm actually any good at this whole photography thing; I just really enjoy it.  This will also give the few people I know that are into photography a chance to help me out :)

Anyhow, here goes.  I started taking a picture a day a couple of days ago, so there are going to be a few on here today.  

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you! I have always thought you were a good photographer and of course an outstanding writer. I think this will be a wonderful growth opportunity. You have of course gone the extra mile in your setup of the page. Looks nice, I look forward to following the blog.

    ReplyDelete