Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friday, March 26, 2010

There aren't words for how much I've been dreading this day.  As a part of my job, eventually, I have to take the CHA exam.  CHA stands for Certified Hotel Administrator.  Let me just say this: I hate standardized exams.  I despise the fact that someone is going to tell me that I do or don't know my job because of how I answer question on a test.  I think there is a lot more to it than that.  Besides, I have never "tested" well.
Because of my knee-jerk reaction to this whole process, I've procrastinated taking this thing far too long.  I finally got it scheduled, but then realized that I was going to have to take it smack in the middle of some really busy times for me professionally.  Ugh.
Oh well.
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't study.  That probably wasn't the best decision I've ever made, but I figured, if I didn't pass, I could always take it again.  Whatever.

So, I took this thing on Friday.  And I actually passed.  I am so flipping thankful, I don't even know what to say.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment