Sunday, December 19, 2010

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I had a chance to go to a party last night at our friends - Ian and Chris's house.  I didn't really feel too hot, but it was important to me that I make it over there.  On top of being the reason that Brian and I ever met in the first place, these guys have become really wonderful friends to us.  To explain how good they are to us, let me show you this:


This was our housewarming/engagement gift from them.  They loved the fire that we kept burning all day on Thanksgiving, so they thought this was a perfect "housewarming" present.  They're going to literally warm our house.  They're having a cord of firewood delivered to our home at the first of the year.  

Wow.

What wonderful guys.  We're so lucky to have such great friends.

2 comments: