Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh No!  That crazy lady with the camera is back!!!


I got to spend some time with Melisa and this beautiful little guy again today.  Holy cuteness, Batman!


Guess who discovered his hands?


Yep, hands are cool.


And still all smiles and heart-melting adorable-ness...


You wanna know the coolest thing about today?  I realized that in a couple of weeks, we get to see Brian's nieces (who I now get to claim as my nieces - Yay!) and I get to totally drive all of them crazy with my camera.  That is so going to rock.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! The first one is priceless! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the expression was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. How lucky your friend is to have you taking pictures! She will certainly treasure these forever!

    ReplyDelete