Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monday, March 29, 2010

I love books.  They're kind of a way of life for me.  I am lucky enough to have finally found a man that finds that endearing as opposed to annoying.  What's more, he actually enjoys reading and it's something now that we've started sharing.   This is the third book we're reading together, and by "together", I mean we read it out loud to each other.

It's fabulous.  I never thought reading out loud could be so wonderful.  There's something immensely comforting about  being in a hotel room hundred of miles from home and having a scheduled phone call with my honey specifically so we can read.

I've realized that phone calls shouldn't always be about reliving the intricacies of our time apart.  Sometimes it's just about continuing our time together...

2 comments:

  1. That is very romantic. What a perfect complement you are to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very romantic. I cannot wait until you read my book about flying--you both will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete