Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011

The wedding was over.  The journey home was...well...a journey.  Brian worked diligently to keep my spirits up as the drive home stretched out longer and longer and turned more and more into an adventure.  When the toothless hillbilly Santa brought us to his "shop" somewhere in Montana, I definitely have Deliverance flashes of dueling banjos running through my mind.

But then I stopped.
And I looked around.
And I realized that it was beautiful.

I grabbed a quick picture on my Blackberry, but it just didn't capture the view.  I got my camera out of the truck and hesitantly asked if I could take some pictures of their property. (I really need to work on my courage)

This is what I got:






Yeah.

Worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, especially the closeup of the truck through the weeds--awesome!

    ReplyDelete