Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day.

We were lucky enough to spend today with our friends, Chris and Ian, their friend Wally and their beautiful golden retriever, Addison.  Our Thanksgiving tradition doesn't involve turkey or stuffing or cranberries.  Ours involve rib-eyes thrown on the grill, a lot of wine and any other food our hearts desire.  Yum.

It was fitting that we got to spend today, of all days, with Chris and Ian.  If it weren't for them, Brian and I never would have met.  I don't think we've had the chance in the last year and a half to really thank them for that.

We ate, we drank, we talked, we laughed and at the end of the day, I couldn't have imagined a better way to celebrate the gratitude that I have in my heart.  Each time I think about this blog, I'm reminded of it.  Because of this blog, each time I pick up my camera, I'm now reminded of it.

There is just so much to be thankful for.

On that note, I thought you might enjoy our version of "the kids' table."


Don't worry, I promise when there are human kids around, I won't gate them up in the mud room while the grown-ups have dinner :)

1 comment: