Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm embarking on a new project for work.  I won't bore you with all the minutia, but I've found a way to have my job help me in my never-ending quest for work-life balance.  It involves trying a new recipe at home and enjoying it with friends and family at least once every two weeks.  So far, so good.  
Here's the unexpected benefit: I had forgotten how much I love to be in the kitchen.  I've done a ton a cooking in the past couple of weeks.  It's been fabulous!  After an impromptu dinner for 7 last night, I woke up this morning, threw a sausage gumbo in the crock pot then got to work on some individual-serve lasagnas for the freezer.  Yum.

Here is my army of lasagnas lined up in the freezer.  We're almost ready, Winter, give us your best shot....

1 comment: