Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Like we haven't been to enough puppy classes recently, today, we started a new one.  This one is called Pup'prentice, and this is the one we've been waiting for.  It's actually the reason that we found our current trainers.

Today, our boys officially became "therapy dog apprentices,"  Complete with vests to prove it.

Is it silly if I mention how proud I am of these guys?  Good grief.  God forbid I ever have an honor student child, but seriously, look at these guys.  Don't they look like their just ready to go and heal the world - one helpless dog-lover at a time?


On a side note, I love my new SB900.  I can actually take pictures of Daijo at night now. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of my grandpuppies. They are the smartest, most well behaved, most loving, most beautiful, most handsome puppies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say how very pround I am of my grandpuppies, but I see that Grandma already said it. OH WELL,I say it too because it is SO VERY TRUE! Maybe sometime they could come with me to the hospital in Richmond--they could be my sidekicks!

    ReplyDelete