Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Got a chance to spend a few minutes at Bite of Seattle and instantly ran into the Dock Dogs Competition.
It rocked.


I definitely had to think about the potential of my boys competing in things like this.  Then, I had visions of Daijo leaping in with all his might, but then not releasing the throw toy, because he'd rather play with it.  And Venn, running full power to the edge of the ramp and then skidding to a halt - staring at us with utter indignation because we expected him to leap off of a perfectly solid ground into the unknown.

Yeah.  Not so much.

Anyhow, I also got to spend time with Melisa and her little guy :)




I think it's safe to say that I needed this break from my normal programming.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pic of Melissa and Baby A. He is such a little man, but very much a doll. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete