Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I had a very long week this week.  I had my boss traveling with me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just exhausting.  Regular days stretch out hours longer than usual because you're entertaining someone and going over a ton of work stuff.  Anyhow, I ended this very long week at a party with three of my hotels over in Spokane.  It was IHG Celebrate Service week and the 3 properties came together to throw a party of all of their employees to celebrate all that they do for us every day.  It was special to be a part of their celebration.  I know a lot of those employees and it was really nice to have the opportunity to thank them for all their service.  In my current job, I don't often get the opportunity to to say thank you to all the line employees - I had forgotten how special that  can be.

Here is a shot of one of the GM's launching the evening.


These hotels really went all out for this party.  They had special awards and a full dinner for the employees and their families.  For the kids, they brought in a babysitter, a clown and a petting zoo.

What a nice way to say thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment